What can you sell when you win the World Series?Everything.
Flowers from Fredbird on Valentine’s Day? Check.
Bridal shows? Check.
Virtual Hall of Fames? Check.
Spring Training travel packs? Check.
So when you see pictures of Bill DeWitt holding the Commissioner’s Trophy and grinning from ear to ear, it isn’t the satisfaction of a hard fought season he’s feeling pride in… it’s that little calculator in his head registering all the new found cash-ish that’s filling the coffers that really gets Billy going.
Then again, sending Fredbird out as your wingman is never really a bad idea.
Now the Friday Links…
- Startle ones self. LINK HERE
- Like a boss. LINK HERE
- A great idea. LINK HERE
- Have you visted T-Rex Trying? Why not? LINK HERE
- Again. Where were these teachers when I was in High School? LINK HERE
- Yu Darvish. Rangers "111 Million Dollar Man" is dating a Japanese porn star. LINK HERE (SFW)
- The Onion gets Roy Oswalt. LINK HERE
That's it. That's the week. It's been a busy one at Cards Diaspora. Probably one of the busier ones since the season ended in October, so if you missed anything, be sure to scroll down and check out all the goodness. Back on Monday with more stuff.