I'm just annoyed in general, so let's get this started.
1. The Cincinnati Reds. You know, I think I dislike these assholes more than the Cubs right now. I didn't know it was possible, but my burning inferno of hatred has officially crossed state lines. They just will NOT LOSE!!! And it's infuriating!!! I cannot get behind this team. I suppose career ending face stabbings have a way of doing that.
2. Spiders. I actually don't HATE spiders, but I wish they weren't such a pain in the ass. I mean, I understand that they need somewhere to go and that my balcony is a viable option, but GOOD GOD, they don't have to be such raging assholes about it. I'm hospitable, but I have to draw the line somewhere.
3. Lance Lynn. All Star or not, it was a wise move to let this guy go think about some things in the bullpen. YEESH.
4. Ice Cube Trays. I truly don't think I dislike any household chore more than emptying ice trays. We can send space rovers to Mars, but yet I still cannot refill an ice tray without spraying at least an inch of water onto my kitchen floor. Wet feet are not happy feet. I AM A FAILURE.
5. Chasing the Wild Card. GAAAAH. I HATE IT! This Cardinals team is good enough that none of this should be necessary.
Sunday, Funday. Let's kick some ass.