Cards Diaspora was a guest on The "Mc" Effect podcast last night for around 50 minutes and I can't imagine that Al Gore had this in mind when he invented the internet.
The "Mc" Effect is a Pittsburgh Pirates website and they're interviewing people from all over the division. Check out the site if you get a minute today:
- Being asked to name as many Pirates as I could in 1 minute and coming up with exactly 0.
- Pulling a Bobby Knight and getting my wrist slapped for using the word 'shit' on air.
- Misquoting Colby Rasmus' age by about 3 years.
- Throwing Pujols under the bus for everything that goes wrong in 2011.
- General slurring of speech and a nasal-y approach to diction.
Listened to the interview yesterday and this was my take:
A. Why were you so much louder, it sounded like the pirate guy was speaking into a jar
B. Was this a face to face interview?
C. Who was eating during the interview, I kept hearing the clang of silverware.
D. Who was that dude? I think he was looking at the roster for opening day 2010. Ludwick? Ryan? Although you were just as bad.
E. Is there something wrong hooks? Not one mention of booze, women, coke, or debauchery in the whole interview, you feeling okay? Although I did chuckle when you said "two stoners like us". I could feel that dude getting uncomfortable.
F. Nice work and keep it comin'